Roman short fiction

  • kanarb@cats.ucsc.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2001
      Hi All--

      I just got my website up and running. It's got two mystery stories set in
      ancient Rome and information about the novel I'm writing, which is also set in
      ancient Rome. If you're interested check out:

      http://www2.ucsc.edu/~kanarb/welcome.html

      -Bryn Kanar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2001
        Hi, Bryn!

        I posted your e-mail to the Roman History Group on the Ancient/Classical
        History Forum at About.com, where we have a "For Writers" folder. There is
        already a reply to you from someone who thought you yourself had posted there.

        Go to: http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/messages/?msg=1732.1

        Irene
        http://members.nbci.com/placida/
        http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start