Conversion to Yahoo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2001
      Heius!

      I hope this mail reaches you!

      Yahoo seems to have completed the eGroups takeover, and you have to convert
      your eGroups account. Don't ask me why... ;-)

      If you already have a Yahoo account, you can sign in with that, other you
      have to create a new account (name & password) via the conversion feature in
      this link:

      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start