Cicero Readings: Revised Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Heius!

      We have been feeling our way through Cicero last night. It occurs to me that
      we really have to collect some talking points before the chat.

      I will do this for the next chat, and invite people to e-mail me any talking
      points they can think of at IrenesBooks@...

      Meanwhile, we have changed the schedule slightly: We will read Dream of
      Scipio all by itself in the next chat, January 17. It is part of "The
      Republic" (9-29)

      for more details, please go to http://members.nbci.com/placida/booklist2.htm

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/