Reminder - Book Chat on Wednesday

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2000

      Book Chat on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our
      fourth and last chat on "Casear's Women", the fourth book in the
      "Masters of Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on
      the historical period.

      Caesar the Consul...Pompey gets married again...and more...

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      And of course it's Saturnalia time...

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My
      AOL"/"Preferences"/"www", and then click on your computer's
      browser to sign on to the chat.