Past Chat Logs

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hi, all!

      I've just downloaded and edited the past four chat logs - my apologies for
      being so tardy!

      I will upload them now. You will notice that some of them are sparsely
      attended. There are a few of us still out of commission, so to speak...hope
      you can join us again in the New Year for a spot of Cicero!

      Also, I realize that I was to research several questions we had. I'll d0 that
      within the next couple of days and post them at Ancient/Classical Forum:
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start