Reminder - Book Chat on Wednesday

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2000

      Book Chat on Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our
      second chat on "Casear's Women", the fourth book in the "Masters
      of Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on the
      historical period.

      We will discuss Books (Chapters) Three and Four.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.
    • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000

        Book Chat on Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2000
        Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our third
        chat on "Casear's Women", the fourth book in the "Masters of
        Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on the historical
        period.

        We will discuss Book (Chapter) Five, packed full if events!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2000

          Book Chat on Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday, December 20, 2000
          Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

          A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our
          fourth and last chat on "Casear's Women", the fourth book in the
          "Masters of Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on
          the historical period.

          Caesar the Consul...Pompey gets married again...and more...

          For details and background readings please go to
          http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

          And of course it's Saturnalia time...