Re: [Roman_History_Books] Next Book Chat November 15

  • Deborah956@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2000
      Irene,
      Sorry to disappear. My dad has been very ill. He has cancer and is
      probably in his last couple of weeks. Needless to say, I'm not reading a
      whole lot at the moment. Well, I am.... but mindless junk you can read on
      planes.
      I'll drop in again when I can. I'm going to stay s*bbed to the list
      so I'll keep getting notifications.

      Deborah
      (Tiger Lady)
      Deborah956@...