Book Chat Date Correction for November!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2000
      Important correction for November and my sincere apologies!

      For some reason I scheduled the first chat for November 8 instead of November
      1.

      So there will be two chats after all in November, and the schedule for
      "Caesar's Women" is as follows:

      November 1: Parts One & Two p.164 hardcover, p. ? paperback
      November 15: through Part Four p.334 hardcover, p. ? paperback
      December 6: through Part Five p.473 hardcover, p. ? paperback
      December 20: through the end

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start