Re: Roman History Chat

  • MarkowitzH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 1999
      Sorry I was unable to be in on the Thursday chat -- a board meeting that I
      attended continued well beyond its normal 9 pm close.

      Meeting on the first and third Wednesdays, at 9 pm, for one hour, sounds fine
      to me. This will fit into my schedule quite well.

      I am on AOL and have no apparent difficulty accessing the onelist.com site,
      so I do not really understand the alternate Thursday plan. I must have
      missed a lot of discussion on this, explaining the problem for which this is
      the solution. Whatever the other AOLers plan, I see no value at all in
      meeting four times a month so I will skip the Thursday gathering.

      Hal Markowitz
    • ILIADHOMER@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 1999
        The schedule sounds good to me.
        I will attend as often as I can.

        JOHN GOMER
      • Jacqueline Wilson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 1999
          This is Beckwith49. The first and third wednesday at 9
          ET are fine with me.

          Jackie Wilson

          ===
          Sincerely,

          Jacqueline Wilson

        • Jacqueline Wilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 1999
            Hal, the onelist chat is for those of us who can not
            access the AOL chat. This is our only way of
            participating.

            Jackie

            --- MarkowitzH@... wrote:
            > From: MarkowitzH@...
            >
            > Sorry I was unable to be in on the Thursday chat --
            > a board meeting that I
            > attended continued well beyond its normal 9 pm
            > close.
            >
            > Meeting on the first and third Wednesdays, at 9 pm,
            > for one hour, sounds fine
            > to me. This will fit into my schedule quite well.
            >
            > I am on AOL and have no apparent difficulty
            > accessing the onelist.com site,
            > so I do not really understand the alternate Thursday
            > plan. I must have
            > missed a lot of discussion on this, explaining the
            > problem for which this is
            > the solution. Whatever the other AOLers plan, I see
            > no value at all in
            > meeting four times a month so I will skip the
            > Thursday gathering.
            >
            > Hal Markowitz

            > ONElist members, don't miss out on the latest news
            > at ONElist!
            > Join our community member news update
            > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/onelist_announce
            > "here</A>