Re: [Roman_History_Books] Reminder - Book Chat On Wednesday

  • Atlantis Barrier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      Greetings Irene

      I tried several times to enter the chat room without success. I do not
      know if you or the others are able to enter or not. Everything seems
      normal except that there are no names on the list ....not even mine.
      I can post to the room and it shows.....I was able to change the
      fontstyle and the fontsize normally.....but nothing else :( It may be
      that you were able to see me if you got in.....I do not know. I have
      never had troubles like this with a Java based room. I am at a loss as
      to what is going on.

      I will keep trying....I may find success

      Respectfully

      Lightwell