Reminder - Book Chat On Wednesday

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2000

      Book Chat On Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our last
      chat on "Fortune's Favorites", the third book in the "Masters of
      Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on the historical
      period.
      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.