Updated Booklist, Latest Mysteries

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2000
      Hi, all!

      I have updated my book list
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/booklist1a.htm

      with special attention to the latest US publications of Steven Saylor and
      Lindsey Davis mysteries.

      BTW, the first Steven Saylor book in his "Gordianus the Finder" series, Roman
      Blood -- the Roscius Trial -- fits right into our current reading. A well
      researched book!

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
    • Judy Geary
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2000
        Right! I love Saylor and that first one, Roman Blood is great. As much as I love
        Lindsey Davis, she is not close to the historian Saylor is. I just got back
        from the "Lost State Writers Conference." It was great. JG