Reminder - Reminder: Book Chat on Fortune's Favorit...

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2000

      Reminder: Book Chat on Fortune's Favorites

      Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our first
      chat on "Fortune's Favorites", the third book in the "Masters of
      Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on the historical
      period. We'll discuss the first third of the book.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.