Book Discussion Board

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2000
      Hi!

      For those of you who are interested in matters of books mainly:

      Our old reading groups outfit, which over time has been bumped by various
      sponsors on AOL, has been resurrected on the Internet. I signed "Roman
      History Group" on to this, and just started a message board on "BookaHolics"
      ;-)
      http://pub12.ezboard.com/fbookaholicsfrm17.

      You will need a name and password for ezboard -- but where don't we have to,
      LOL!

      For those who are interested in other book groups, go to the "Book Clique
      Cafe", http://readinggroupsonline.com/main.html
      where I'm also listed with links to website and chatroom.

      Irene
      http://members.nbci.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start