Roman History Reading Group Website

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      Hi, all!

      If you get a funny message when you try to load my webpages, don't
      despair...just click on the "RELOAD" link in the message.

      NBCi, Xoom.com's parent, is making changes (without telling its members), as
      you may see from the replacement of the "Xoom" bar.

      Hopefully, all this will be fixed soon!

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start