Next Book "Fortune's Favorites"

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2000
      Our next book in the McCullough series is "Fortunes Favorites".

      As before, let's read the book in three installments. The first chat will be
      on Wednesday, September 20:
      Parts One & Two, p.261 hardcover, p.261 hardcover. Chatroom:
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm

      Those of you who have the paperback edition, please let me know the
      corresponding page number.
      Thanks!

      For background readings, please go
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm . Additional suggestions are