Upcoming Book Chat: The Grass Crown

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Hi, everyone!

      Before you loose yourself in the long weekend -- I hope your weather forecast
      is better than mine -- I'd like to remind you of next Wednesday's book chat
      on "The Grass Crown." http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm

      Two of our stalwarts will not be there, one due to moving house, the other
      because of deadlines. So I hope some of you "occasional" participants will
      show up to help me out.

      Thanks! And those of you living in the US, have great holiday weekend!

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start