Re: [Roman_History_Books] Five Emperors - new e-book

  • Alex Gough
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2000
      Thanks very much again for this alert. The shopping cart is now fixed, and
      Five Emperors can now be ordered from www.pulsarbooks.com/historical.html
      Thanks for your patience.

      Alex Gough MA VetMB MRCVS
      http://freespace.virgin.net/alex.gough
      Author of:
      Five Emperors (available now at www.pulsarbooks.com/historical.html)
      Roman historical novel

      Working with Animals (published November 00 by How to Books)
      Careers guide

      Pets on the Net (published April 01 by Internet Handbooks)
      Internet guide