Re: [Roman_History_Books] Five Emperors - new e-book

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 6:43 PM
      Alex, I posted your notice on the Ancient/Classical History Board, and this
      is a response I got:

      "Irene, I looked at the Pulsar site, and tried to order Alex's book, "Five
      Emperors" The system wouldn't show anything in my cart, nor register which
      book it was I wanted. They say if I have a problem it's because I have
      checked "no cookies" but that is wrong. So. It looks like a good book, but no
      matter how good it is, the system has to work to make any sales. Just thought
      you (and he) would like to hear from one possible reader. "

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start
    • Alex Gough
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27 7:11 AM
        Thanks very much for the warning. I've checked it out, and I can't order it
        either! I've alerted the company, and it should be fixed ASAP. I'll let you
        know when it is.

        Alex

        Alex Gough MA VetMB MRCVS
        http://freespace.virgin.net/alex.gough
        Author of:
        Five Emperors (available now at www.pulsarbooks.com/historical.html)
        Roman historical novel

        Working with Animals (published November 00 by How to Books)
        Careers guide

        Pets on the Net (published April 01 by Internet Handbooks)
        Internet guide

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27 2:14 PM
          Thanks very much again for this alert. The shopping cart is now fixed, and
          Five Emperors can now be ordered from www.pulsarbooks.com/historical.html
          Thanks for your patience.