Five Emperors - new e-book

  • Alex Gough
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2000
      Just wanted to let you know about my novel which has just been
      released
      by Pulsar Books. It's a historical novel called Five Emperors.
      Five Emperors is set in Ancient Rome, in the time of Nero and the
      civil
      wars that followed his death. It tells the tale of a Roman nobleman,
      Titus,
      who is locked in a loveless marriage. He suffers the death of his son
      and
      his wife miscarries, and finds solace in his best friend's wife.
      Civil wars
      give him the chance to advance his career in the army and in
      politics, but
      ultimately it is a love he cannot have that he craves.
      Download an excerpt or buy on-line at
      www.pulsarbooks.com/historical.html