Reminder - Book Chat

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2000

      Book Chat

      Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our
      second chat on "The Grass Crown", the second book in the
      "Masters of Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on
      the historical period. We'll discuss the second third of the
      book.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.

      Irene
    • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2000