Reminder - Book Chat: "The Grass Crown"

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000

      Book Chat: "The Grass Crown"

      Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our first
      chat on "The Grass Crown", the second book in the "Masters of
      Rome" series by Colleen McCullough, as well as on the historical
      period. We'll discuss the first third of the book, which
      introduces Mithridates as well as Cato Salonianus.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      Proposed discussion point can be found at
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.