Next Book: The Grass Crown

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2000
      We have finished "The First Man in Rome" and now move to "The Grass Crown" in
      the McCullough series "Masters in Rome".

      The next chat will be Wednesday, August 2:
      Through Chapter III, Page 287 in the hardcover.
      I would appreciate if someone could get me the page number for the paperback.

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/
      http://www.delphi.com/ab-ancienthist/start