Reminder - Book Chat: The First Man in Rome

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2000

      Book Chat: The First Man in Rome

      Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our third
      chat on "The First Man in Rome" by Colleen McCullough, as well
      as on the historical period. We'll discuss basically the second
      half of the book, with all the battles against the Germans, and
      introducing Aurelia, etc.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      Proposed discussion point can be found at
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.

      See you Wednesday!