New Event, 1/8/2014, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2014
      Reminder from: Roman_History_Books Yahoo Group

      Title: New Event

      Date: Wednesday January 8, 2014
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday, January 8 at the stated time for our first of three chats on "Empire" by Steven Saylor.
      I. LUCIUS: The Lightning Reader to
      II. TITUS AND KAESO: The Twins, A.D. 64

      Please note that we now chat on Skype IM (no video). See the above Location link for details.

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      For those of you affected by the Arctic Blast, stay warm!!!

      See you on Wednesday.

      Copyright © 2014  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2014

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2014