Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 10/16/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2013
      Reminder from: Roman_History_Books Yahoo Group

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday October 16, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: Reminder: On Wednesday, October 2 we will discuss Steven Saylor's mystery, "A Murder on the Appian Way, (Roma Sub Rosa Series #5).

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      Newcomers, please contact me as outlined in the location link.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2013

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2013

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2013