Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 10/2/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2013
      Reminder from: Roman_History_Books Yahoo Group

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday October 2, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 10:59 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: Reminder: On Wednesday, October 2 we are having the last of three online chats on "Rome: An Empire's Story" by Greg Woolf (also as eBook). We did not get very far last time, so we are looking at chapter 10 through the end and will decide at the beginning of the chat on which chapters we should concentrate.

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      Newcomers, please contact me as outlined in the location link.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy