New Event, 9/4/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013

      Title: New Event

      Date: Wednesday September 4, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 10:59 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: A reminder that we meet for the first of three chats on the stated day and time to duscuss "Rome: An Empire's Story" by Greg Woolf.
      Through Chapter 6: "Slavery and Empire"

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Newcomers, please contact me as outlined in the above link.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013

        Title: New Event