Book Chat reminder, Wednesday, 7/24/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23 6:31 PM

      Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday July 24, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: A reminder that we meet for our second (rescheduled) of two chats on July 24 on "Cast Not The Day" by Paul Waters. Through Chapter 6.

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2013/06/important-notice-july-book-chats-mved-to-july-10-24.html

      Newcomers, please contact me as outlined in the above link.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24 12:31 PM

        Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday