Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, 4/3/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013

      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday April 3, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday at the stated date and time for the final of three chats about "Carthage Must be Destroyed: The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Civilization" by Richard Miles.

      Newcomers: please e-mail me as per http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013

        Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday