Book Chat Reminder, 3/20/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18 6:31 PM

      Title: Book Chat Reminder

      Date: Wednesday March 20, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: storybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday at the stated date and time for the second of three chats about "Carthage Must be Destroyed: The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Civilization" by Richard Miles - through Chapter 9, Barcid Spain.

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19 6:31 PM

        Title: Book Chat Reminder

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20 6:31 AM