Book chat reminder: "Carthage Must be Destroyed", 3/6/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013

      Title: Book chat reminder: "Carthage Must be Destroyed"

      Date: Wednesday March 6, 2013
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Notes: A reminder that we meet Wednesday at the stated date and time for the first of three chats about "Carthage Must be Destroyed: The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Civilization"
      by Richard Miles - through Chapter 4.

      I apologize for the late notice, due to not feeling well.