Chat reminder, Wednesday, The October Horse Part 1, 1/9/2013, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013

      Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday, The October Horse Part 1

      Date: Wednesday January 9, 2013
      Notes: Wednesday will be our first chat on "The October Horse" by Colleen McCullough, in our ongoing reading of the "Masters of Rome" series.

      Through Chapter III: Putting Things Right in Asia Minor

      Newcomers to the chat please contact Irene, see here:http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm.

      See you all Wednesday

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013

        Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday, The October Horse Part 1

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013

          Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday, The October Horse Part 1

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013

            Title: Chat reminder, Wednesday, The October Horse Part 1