Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 12/19/2012, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2012

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday December 19, 2012
      Notes: A reminder that we meet for our last chat of the year: "The Temple of the Muses (SPQR IV)" a Decius Caecilius Metellus mystery by John Maddox Roberts.

      ... and we are in Alexandria again. The year is 60 BC and Decius Caecilius Metellus the Younger has been hustled out of Rome to avoid his enemy Clodius - again - and sent on a mission with Metellus Creticus. And of course he gets involved in a murder mystery. A rollicking story! We also meet the 10-year old Cleopatra, briefly.

      Newcomers, please contact Irene.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday December 19, 2012