Book chat on Wednesday

  • lennep95
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi all!

      I'm having modem problems and at this moment have to post from my iPad. I can't
      get the Group calendar notification to work.

      A reminder that we meet for our first chat on "The Naked Olympics: The True
      Story of the Ancient Games" by Tony Perottet.

      Details here:
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2012/09/we-are-ge\
      tting-real-now-with-the-next-chat-the-naked-olympics-by-tony-perrottet.html

      Hope to be back in business tomorrow and can send out the proper notification.

      -Irene