Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday, 7/11/2012, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2012

      Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday July 11, 2012
      Notes: From the Flavians to Galla Placidia. Newcomers, please contact me, I'm happy to do a brief trial chat.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012

        Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday July 11, 2012
        Notes: From the Flavians to Galla Placidia. Newcomers, please contact me, I'm happy to do a brief trial chat.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2012

          Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday July 11, 2012
          Notes: From the Flavians to Galla Placidia. Newcomers, please contact me, I'm happy to do a brief trial chat.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2012

            Title: Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday July 11, 2012
            Notes: From the Flavians to Galla Placidia. Newcomers, please contact me, I'm happy to do a brief trial chat.