Re: [Roman_History_Books] Book chat reminder Wednesday, 6/20/2012, 9:30 pm

  • Hahn Irene
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2012
      Hi, All! Something went wrong with the reminder. Yahoo is working on a new calendar, and there are apparently some bugs. I could not check the actual reminder before the auto post.

      Details are here: http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2012/06/how-to-split-the-two-chats-on-caesars-wives-by-anneliese-freisenbruch.html

      If you want to do a trial chat, please contact me at irene.b.hahn@....

      Irene

      Roman History Books and More
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2012

        Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
        Notes: You members may want to do a trial chat with me. -Irene

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 19, 2012

          Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 19, 2012
            Hi, All! Something is still wrong with the reminder. Yahoo is working on a new calendar, and there are apparently some bugs. I could not check the actual reminder before the auto post.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012

              Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

              Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
              Notes: You members may want to do a trial chat with me. -Irene