Book chat reminder Wednesday, 6/20/2012, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2012

      Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
      Notes: You members may want to do a trial chat with me. -Irene

    • Hahn Irene
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2012
        Hi, All! Something went wrong with the reminder. Yahoo is working on a new calendar, and there are apparently some bugs. I could not check the actual reminder before the auto post.

        Details are here: http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2012/06/how-to-split-the-two-chats-on-caesars-wives-by-anneliese-freisenbruch.html

        If you want to do a trial chat, please contact me at irene.b.hahn@....

        Irene

        Roman History Books and More
        Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2012

          Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
          Notes: You members may want to do a trial chat with me. -Irene

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 19, 2012

            Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

            Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 19, 2012
              Hi, All! Something is still wrong with the reminder. Yahoo is working on a new calendar, and there are apparently some bugs. I could not check the actual reminder before the auto post.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 20, 2012

                Title: Book chat reminder Wednesday

                Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
                Notes: You members may want to do a trial chat with me. -Irene