author chat on Wednesday postponed, 6/6/2012, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012

      Title: author chat on Wednesday postponed

      Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to a misunderstanding between myself and Caroline Lawrence (mea culpa mostly) tomorrow's chat with Caroline has been cancelled. We are now talking about a new chat in October which luckily has 5 Wednesdays. Calendar update to follow.

      I'll be happy to open the chat room tomorrow for a general chat on things Roman literary.

    • Beverly and Ian Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012
        The best laid plans sometimes go awryJ

        I'll check in at 8:30 and see if anyone else is on. Or if we cancel, no
        problem either.

        Beverly

        Beverly & Ian Jennings

        bjennings3@...