Book chat reminder (author chat) Wednesday, 6/6/2012, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012

      Title: Book chat reminder (author chat) Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, June 6, for an author chat with Caroline Lawrence on her mystery, "The Scribes from Alexandria," juvenile sleuths and great adventures! We are lucky that Caroline is in the U.S. this week and able to join us!

      Newcomers, please contact me first as per http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm, I'll be happy to do a brief trial chat.