Re: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Participants' mailing list

  • Viadelprat
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
      Alas,

      I'm inactive. Feel free to delete my address.

      RSG

    • Marchemare@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 23, 2012
        Hi Irene

        I would like to remain a member but do to time constraints (and some difficulty in signing into the chat room) I can't partake on a regular basis.

        Stan

        I don't think I want to participate in chats at this time but I'd like to remain a member of Roman History Books group because I like to read the discussions/posts by other people.
        I hope my reply is useful to you.
        Take Care,
        Alice