Re: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Participants' mailing list

  • Susan Bennett Brady
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
      Irene,
      You may take me off the list.  Thank you.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
        Alas,

        I'm inactive. Feel free to delete my address.

        RSG

      • Marchemare@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 23 8:20 AM
          Hi Irene

          I would like to remain a member but do to time constraints (and some difficulty in signing into the chat room) I can't partake on a regular basis.

          Stan

          I don't think I want to participate in chats at this time but I'd like to remain a member of Roman History Books group because I like to read the discussions/posts by other people.
          I hope my reply is useful to you.
          Take Care,
          Alice