Book Chat Reminder Wednesday, 3/21/2012, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2012
      Title: Book Chat Reminder Wednesday
      Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, March 21, to discuss selections from Plutarch's Moralia.

      Isis & Osiris: http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2012/03/upcoming-book-chat-plutarchs-moralia.html, and "Roman Questions" as assembled by Bill Thayer: http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Plutarch/Moralia/Roman_Questions. I don't think they are all in one piece in the full edition online at Liberty Fund or in print.

      Newcomers, please contact me first as per http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm, I'll be happy to do a brief trial chat.