Re: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Participants' mailing list

  • Marchemare@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
      Hi Irene

      I still would like to participate But a better email address would be
      _stom919@..._ (mailto:stom919@...) Thanks

      Stanley

    • Susan Bennett Brady
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
        Irene,
        You may take me off the list.  Thank you.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
          Alas,

          I'm inactive. Feel free to delete my address.

          RSG

          On Dec 13, 2011, at 2:29 PM, "lennep95" <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > I'm doing some housekeeping.
          >
          > I do have an independent mailing list for the active chat participants.
          >
          > If you are seriously considering participating in the chats, or alternately are on the above list and want to get off it, please let me know, either way.
          >
          > Thank you!
          >
          > -Irene

        • Dora
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
            Hello Irene,
            Thank you for keeping me on the list this long. However, good intentions aside, I don't seem to be doing very much, so could you please take me off the list. Thank-you, Dora.

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
              Hi Irene,
              I don't think I want to participate in chats at this time but I'd like to remain a member of Roman History Books group because I like to read the discussions/posts by other people.
              I hope my reply is useful to you.
              Take Care,
              Alice

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
                Dear Irene

                My spirit was willing but, living in the UK, the chat times were no good for me. With some reluctance I therefore ask you to remove me from the mailing list.

                Kind regards

                Oct Cocceius

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
                  On Dec 14, 2011, at 9:18 PM, Vici Cline wrote:

                  > Keep me on the list, please.
                  >
                  > Vicki

                  I want to stay! I think it's just because I have this wild fantasy that I will have time to read with you all and I'm afraid you're going to snatch it away from me :P

                  ~Stephanie Dray
                  Author of Historical Fiction & Fantasy
                  Newsletter | Twitter | Website

                  LILY OF THE NILE -- January 2011
                  SONG OF THE NILE -- October 2011

                  (Also writing paranormal romance as Stephanie Draven)

                • Elwe Singollo
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 30, 2011
                    At this point, you can remove this address.

                  • Marchemare@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 23, 2012
                      Hi Irene

                      I would like to remain a member but do to time constraints (and some difficulty in signing into the chat room) I can't partake on a regular basis.

                      Stan

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 23, 2012
                        Hello Irene,

                        Please unenroll me from the Roman History Books group.
                        Thanks,

                        Craig Spooner