Re: [Roman_History_Books] Book Chat Participants' mailing list

  • Marchemare@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
      Hi Irene

      I still would like to participate But a better email address would be
      _stom919@..._ (mailto:stom919@...) Thanks

      Stanley

    • Susan Bennett Brady
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
        Irene,
        You may take me off the list.  Thank you.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 13, 2011
          Alas,

          I'm inactive. Feel free to delete my address.

          RSG

          On Dec 13, 2011, at 2:29 PM, "lennep95" <irenesbooks@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > I'm doing some housekeeping.
          >
          > I do have an independent mailing list for the active chat participants.
          >
          > If you are seriously considering participating in the chats, or alternately are on the above list and want to get off it, please let me know, either way.
          >
          > Thank you!
          >
          > -Irene

        • Dora
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
            Hello Irene,
            Thank you for keeping me on the list this long. However, good intentions aside, I don't seem to be doing very much, so could you please take me off the list. Thank-you, Dora.

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
              Hi Irene,
              I don't think I want to participate in chats at this time but I'd like to remain a member of Roman History Books group because I like to read the discussions/posts by other people.
              I hope my reply is useful to you.
              Take Care,
              Alice

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
                Dear Irene

                My spirit was willing but, living in the UK, the chat times were no good for me. With some reluctance I therefore ask you to remove me from the mailing list.

                Kind regards

                Oct Cocceius

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
                  On Dec 14, 2011, at 9:18 PM, Vici Cline wrote:

                  > Keep me on the list, please.
                  >
                  > Vicki

                  I want to stay! I think it's just because I have this wild fantasy that I will have time to read with you all and I'm afraid you're going to snatch it away from me :P

                  ~Stephanie Dray
                  Author of Historical Fiction & Fantasy
                  Newsletter | Twitter | Website

                  LILY OF THE NILE -- January 2011
                  SONG OF THE NILE -- October 2011

                  (Also writing paranormal romance as Stephanie Draven)

                • Beverly and Ian Jennings
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 14, 2011
                    Yes, me too - on the list!

                    Beverly & Ian Jennings

                    bjennings3@...

                    cid:3377504832_903741

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 15, 2011
                      HI Irene, My intentions are always to participate -- or mostly lurk since I'm an early riser and am barely coherent by the time we meet. I was hoping for more tie-in to the historical events surrounding Arms of Nemesis. I'm a bit fuzzy on that period, but I'll bet some of our participants are dead-on -- as is Saylor any time I fact-check him. Judy

                      Judith Geary

                      author, GETORIX: The Eagle and The Bull

                      & GETORIX: Games of the Underworld

                      Visit my website: www.judithgeary.com

                      for information about the book and about

                      the Roman Republic

                      > To: Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: irenesbooks@...
                      > Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:29:26 +0000
                      >
                      > Hello all,
                      >
                      > I'm doing some housekeeping.
                      >
                      > I do have an independent mailing list for the active chat participants.
                      >
                      > If you are seriously considering participating in the chats, or alternately are on the above list and want to get off it, please let me know, either way.
                      >
                      > Thank you!
                      >
                      > -Irene

                    • Onyx Keane
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 15, 2011
                        Please keep me on the list.

                        I am sorry I have not been active.  I hope one of these days to actually participate.

                        Karen J Kean

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 28, 2011
                          Hey Irene,

                          I just checked the chat room link and unable to access, I think due to no Google membership nor Gmail account.  Wonder if you
                          would consider using the chat room on the Roman_History_Books homepage or is it necessary to have voice capabilities.  Don't know if
                          that is the method you have been using. If so, then the home page chat room would not work.

                          Marshall.

                          ________________________________

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 30, 2011
                            At this point, you can remove this address.

                          • Marchemare@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 23, 2012
                              Hi Irene

                              I would like to remain a member but do to time constraints (and some difficulty in signing into the chat room) I can't partake on a regular basis.

                              Stan

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 23, 2012
                                Hello Irene,

                                Please unenroll me from the Roman History Books group.
                                Thanks,

                                Craig Spooner