Book Chat reminder, Wednesday, 12/7/2011, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011

      Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday December 7, 2011
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
      Notes: A reminder that we meet on Wednesday, December 7, to discuss the Falco mystery "Time to Depart" by Lindsey Davis.

      Also, please note that the next chat will be next week, December 14, "Arms of Nemesis" by Steven Saylor.

      Newcomers, please contact me first as per http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm, I'll be happy to do a brief trial chat.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011

        Title: Book Chat reminder, Wednesday

        Date: Wednesday December 7, 2011