Re: [Roman_History_Books] Important notice to members planning to attend the online book chats

  • Mary Tanner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2011
      I would like to have my name taken off the Roman History Books list. I have
      had a passing interest in Roman History, maybe a tangent for me, but I found
      that not all of the books were interesting enough for me and were more
      reading than I could do. I hope you will pass on to Irene Hahn that I did
      enjoy and learn from the group chats but wasn't able to contribute much at
      my level of scholarship about the readings. I will continue to look at the
      reading list and read some of the material, but probably not a good idea for
      me to continue as a lurker. Thanks for doing an accounting of the list,
      that's a very valuable service.