Re: [Roman_History_Books] Important notice to members planning to attend the online book chats

  • Dora
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2011
      Hello Irene,
      So sorry for cluttering up your site. I had no idea I was still listed on it. At the time I subscribed, I had a dial up internet connection and it just does not work in a chat room. Please delete me from your list. Thank you, Dora
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2011
        I would like to have my name taken off the Roman History Books list. I have
        had a passing interest in Roman History, maybe a tangent for me, but I found
        that not all of the books were interesting enough for me and were more
        reading than I could do. I hope you will pass on to Irene Hahn that I did
        enjoy and learn from the group chats but wasn't able to contribute much at
        my level of scholarship about the readings. I will continue to look at the
        reading list and read some of the material, but probably not a good idea for
        me to continue as a lurker. Thanks for doing an accounting of the list,
        that's a very valuable service.