Chat reminder - Wednesday, 4/6/2011, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 6:26 PM

      Title: Chat reminder - Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday April 6, 2011
      Time: 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 3 minutes.
      Notes: On Wednesday we have our second of three chats on "How Rome Fell: Death of a Superpower" by Adrian Goldsworthy, discussing PART TWO: Recovery? The Fourth Century.

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      Newcomers please contact me first.

      See you all on Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 6:26 PM