Reminder - Chat, "The First Man in Rome"

  • Roman_History_Books@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2000

      Chat, "The First Man in Rome"

      Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the above date and time for our first
      chat on "The First Man in Rome" by Colleen McCullough, as well
      as discussing the historical period.

      For details and background readings please go to
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm.

      Proposed discussion point can be found at
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/discuss.htm.

      Lets try for the first four chapters/consular years.

      We meet in the Ancient Classical History Chat Room
      http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For new members, I suggest a trial sign on.
      A note for AOL'ers: It's best to first clear your cache, i.e.
      delete your temporary internet files via "My AOL" /
      "Preferences" / "www", and then click on your computer's browser
      to sign on to the chat.

      See you Wednesday!